A MIB module for extending the IF-MIB (RFC2863) to add objects which provide additional information about interfaces not available in other MIBS. This MIB replaces the OLD-CISCO-INTERFACES-MIB.
- Virtual Switch - A physical switch partitioned into
- multiple logical switches.
- Interface Sharing - An interface can be shared among
- multiple virtual switches.
Speed Group - An interface is capable of operating in any one of the speed range depending on the capability of the hardware.
- Virtual Link (VL) - Virtual Link is a logical connectivity
- between two end points. A physical interface can have multiple Virtual Links.
- No Drop Virtual Link - According to 802.3 standard,
- No drop specifies lossless service on a virtual link.
- Drop Virtual Link - According to 802.3 standard,
- Traffic drop may occur on this virtual Link.