The MIB is created to provide ATM QoS information in these areas:
- Traffic shaping on a per-VC basis
- Traffic shaping on a per-VP basis
- Per-VC queuing/buffering
Although the initial requirements of the MIB are driven to support the GSR TAZ line card, CISCO-ATM-QOS-MIB is designed as a generic MIB to support ATM interfaces across all platforms.
Here are the tables defined in this MIB: ciscoAtmQosVccTable
- to provide information on traffic shaping on a per-VC basis.
- to provide information on traffic shaping on a per-VP basis.
- to provide information on per-VC queuing/buffering.